Canon TS3122 To WiFi
|Canon ts 3122 to wifi|
the solution for connecting with wifi on your mainstay Canon TS3122 printer, if there are problems when printing, copying or scanning via wifii, here are some tips that you can run properly and correctly, follow the steps we provide below.
Now you can connect the Canon TS3122 printer to Wifi using the Easy wireless connect option. This type of WiFi connection is used in cases where you don't have a WPS button on your router. This procedure is also known as the Direct method. Let's start with the process.
How to connect Canon TS3122 printer to wifi
1. First, make sure your Canon printer is ON.
2. Second, when you see the Green Light flashing, press the Stop button on the printer.
3. Now after the light is on you have to press and hold the Direct button on the printer panel for 2-3 seconds.
4.The wireless icon starts flashing on your printer's small digital screen.
5. Now open your Windows 10 pc and download
6. Canon TS3122 . drivers
7. from the canon website.
8. Run the canon driver software on your pc.
9. After the process is about to start, click Start Setup.
10. Installing the Canon TS3122 software and drivers may take a few minutes. Select your residence and click Next.
11. In the next step, he was about to invoke the firewall settings.
12. Select Disable block.
13. Now you will see the Check connection procedure screen.
14. On that screen, you will see the name of your printer and wifi, press Yes Now it will ask you to enter your WiFi password.
15. Once you have ended up with the password, press Next. Now about to install the Canon TS3122 printer on your pc with Wifi settings.
16. Finally, it will apply for Page Alignment. Once done, your printer is ready to print with any features.
Note:- Sometimes Canon printer is not connected with wifi settings.This is due to a port mismatch or firewall update. If you can't connect, go to Canon Printer support to quickly resolve the technical problem.