How to setup canon printer wirelessly
Before exploring this procedure, first make sure your WiFi router has a WPS button. Also, routers must use the WPA or WPA2 security protocols.
|How to setup canon printer wirelessly|
1. With, press the energy button on the printer to turn it ON. your WiFi router is also beautiful via the WPS Button.
2. After that, open the Home printer from the touch screen then press and hold the WiFi button.
3. Next, select the option Wireless LAN set up press ok. At this time your printer will search for your wireless network access point.
4. Select your WiFi Network (named Canon in your router settings).
5. After that, tap on the WiFi access point which is trying to request password or WPA Key. Now, enter your WiFi password and then press the OK button.
6. This process will take some time while establishing a Canon printer connection with your WiFi router access point.
7. Currently, Canon printers and routers will automatically establish a connection at this point.
8. When the wireless connection ends, the power and WiFi light should be flashing flashing. On the other hand, they will stay on after connection.