Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary Ver.10.5 (Windows)
SUPPORT OPERATING SYSTEMS
-Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit)
- Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)
- Windows 7 (64it)
- Windows 7 (32bit)
- Windows Vista (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)
(optional) is an indispensable file to activate the hardware recognition functions. Currently traditional Chinese and Korean use the Scan Utility to scan with the OCR button in the Scan Utility or by creating a text detectable PDF file, Install IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary.
- Are you having trouble with your Canon printer?
- Can't Canon IJ Scan Utility Scanner?
- not connected the printer with the canon ij scan utility?
- Canon ij Scan utility problem?
- canon ij scan utility error?
Don't worry, we have a solution for you. From all the questions above, the Canon ij scan utility driver is not on your computer, leptop, PC, you just have to download the canon ij scan utility driver full version above which I have provided for canon problems ij scan utility. after you download, you can just do the steps below. hopefully useful. good luck.
Canon IJ Scan Utility Installation Steps
- download the file, which you downloaded on the https://kumpulanprinter.blogspot.com blog
- Click the file on the EXE that has been downloaded, then the installation will run automatically.
If you want to remove this program you just have to use the Control Panel.
The steps that we provide for Windows 10,8.1,8,7, vista, xp.prosuder may be a little different from other OS.
- On the start screen, you click the Control Panel button, right under Programs, click Uninstall all Programs.
- A page will appear with a list of installed programs. Double-click the program you want to remove.
- click yes, after that the removal program will run automatically, finished.