|Canon PIXMA iP2770|
Canon PIXMA iP2770 Drivers - Different from the previous series of Canon PIXMA iP1880 and Canon PIXMA iP19980 which can be directly used on windows 7 without the need to install drivers, but on Canon iP2770 / 2702/2700 it does require drivers on all windows os.
Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver for Windows 10 32 bit windows 10 64 bit windows 8 32 bit windows 8 64 bit windows XP 32 bit windows XP 64 bit windows 7 32 bit windows 7 64 bit windows Vista 32 bit windows Vista 64 bit Linux macintos android apps Mac software download.
Compatibility and System Requirements :
- Windows 10 (x86/x64/x32)
- Windows 8 (x86/x64)
- Windows 7 (x86/x64)
- Windows Vista (x86/x64)
- Windows XP- all drivers support 32bit and 64bit
Download drivers Canon PIXMA iP270 0 / iP2702 / iP2770 here Download (Update Link)
How to install drivers Canon PIXMA iP2700 / iP2702 / iP2770:
1. Download the Canon PIXMA iP2700 driver, on the link above
2. Make sure the USB printer is connected to a computer or laptop
3. Open drivers that have been downloaded (2x click)
4. Follow the instructions usually next / yes / next / complete
Test print when the install process is complete, if the print test is no problem then the printer can be used.